The updated version of this hands-on workbook represents extensive exercises, math problems, sample FSA questions, and quizzes with answers and detailed solutions to help you hone your math skills, overcome your exam anxiety, and boost your confidence -- and do your best to defeat FSA exam on test day.
Each of math exercises is answered in the book and we have provided explanation of the answers for the two full-length FSA Math practice tests as well which will help test takers find their weak areas and raise their scores. This is a unique and perfect practice book to beat the FSA Math Test.
Separate math chapters offer a complete review of the FSA Math test, including:
- Arithmetic and Number Operations
- Algebra and Functions,
- Geometry and Measurement
- Data analysis, Statistics, & Probability
- … and also includes two full-length practice tests!
The surest way to succeed on FSA Math Test is with intensive practice in every math topic tested- -and that's what you will get in FSA Math Exercise Book. Each chapter of this focused format has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep experts that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the FSA Math test. Not only does this all-inclusive workbook offer everything you will ever need to conquer FSA Math test, it also contains two full-length and realistic FSA Math tests that reflect the format and question types on the FSA to help you check your exam-readiness and identify where you need more practice.
Effortless Math Workbook for the FSA Test contains many exciting and unique features to help you improve your test scores, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2019 FSA test
- Written by FSA Math tutors and test experts
- Complete coverage of all FSA Math concepts and topics which you will be tested
- Over 2,500 additional FSA math practice questions in both multiple-choice and grid-in formats with answers grouped by topic, so you can focus on your weak areas
- Abundant Math skill building exercises to help test-takers approach different question types that might be unfamiliar to them
- Exercises on different FSA Math topics such as integers, percent, equations, polynomials, exponents and radicals
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
This FSA Math Workbook and other Effortless Math Education books are used by thousands of students each year to help them review core content areas, brush-up in math, discover their strengths and weaknesses, and achieve their best scores on the FSA test.
Do NOT take the FSA test without reviewing the Math questions in this workbook!