A Comprehensive Study Guide for the SAT Math Test!
This book features:
- Content that is 100% aligned with the 2021 SAT test
- A beginner-friendly guide for all SAT Math topics
- The foundations of the SAT Math Test
- Complete coverage of all SAT Math concepts and topics that you will be tested on
- Updated questions that have appeared on the most recent SAT Math tests
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
- Over 1,000 additional SAT Math practice questions grouped by topic, allowing you to focus on your weaker areasThis book will go over a handful of SAT Math topics such as Fractions, Mixed numbers, Integers, Percent, Equations, Polynomials, Exponents, Radicals, and more. All topics are simply and concisely explained, allowing you to develop your mathematics skills.
With this book, a student can focus on rapidly improving their SAT Math test scores. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a tutor, as this comprehensive SAT Math study guide was designed for self-study in mind. However, this book can be used with a tutor or for classroom usage.Effortlessly and confidently follow the step-by-step instructions in this study guide to ace the SAT Math in a short period of time.