This comprehensive workbook with over 2,500 sample questions and 2 complete GRE quantitative reasoning tests is all you need to fully prepare for the GRE. It will help you learn everything you need to ace the quantitative reasoning section of the GRE.
There are more than 2,500 Math problems with answers in this book.
Effortless Math unique study program provides you with an in–depth focus on the quantitative reasoning portion of the exam, helping you master the math skills that students find the most troublesome.
This workbook contains most common sample questions that are most likely to appear in the quantitative reasoning section of the GRE.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive Workbook, students can learn basic math operations in a structured manner with a complete study program to help them understand essential math skills. It also has many exciting features, including:
- Dynamic design and easy–to–follow activities
- A fun, interactive and concrete learning process
- Targeted, skill–building practices
- Fun exercises that build confidence
- Math topics are grouped by category, so you can focus on the topics you struggle on
- All solutions for the exercises are included, so you will always find the answers
- 2 Complete GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Tests that reflect the format and question types on GRE
GRE Math Workbook is an incredibly useful tool for those who want to review all math topics being covered on the GRE test. It efficiently and effectively reinforces learning outcomes through engaging questions and repeated practice, helping you to quickly master basic Math skills.