This SSAT Upper Level Math new edition has been updated to duplicate questions appearing on the most recent SSAT Upper Level Math tests. It contains easy–to–read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the SSAT Upper Level Math test. You only need to spend about 3 – 5 hours daily in your 7–day period in order to achieve your goal. After reviewing this book, you will have solid foundation and adequate practice that is necessary to fully prepare for the SSAT Upper Level Math.
Prepare for the SSAT Upper Level Math Test in 7 Days is for all SSAT Upper Level Math test takers. It is a breakthrough in Math learning — offering a winning formula and the most powerful methods for learning basic Math topics confidently. Each section offers step–by–step instruction and helpful hints, with a few topics being tackled each day. Two complete REAL SSAT Upper Level Math tests are provided on Days 29 and 30 to refine your Math skills.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive book, students can learn math topics in a structured manner with a complete study program to help them understand essential math skills. It also has many exciting features, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2019-2020 SSAT Upper Level test
- Written by SSAT Upper Level Math tutors and test experts
- Complete coverage of all SSAT Upper Level Math concepts and topics which you will be tested
- Step-by-step guide for all SSAT Upper Level Math topics
- Dynamic design and easy-to-follow activities
- Over 1,500 additional SSAT Upper Level math practice questions in both multiple-choice and grid-in formats with answers grouped by topic, so you can focus on your weak areas
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
Effortlessly and confidently follow the step–by–step instructions in this book to prepare for the SSAT Upper Level Math in a short period of time.
Prepare for the SSAT Upper Level Math Test in 7 Days is the only book you'll ever need to master Basic Math topics! It can be used as a self–study course – you do not need to work with a Math tutor. (It can also be used with a Math tutor).
Ideal for self–study as well as for classroom usage.