This Algebra I workbook's new edition has been updated to replicate questions appearing on the most recent Algebra I test. Here is intensive preparation for the Algebra I course, and a precious learning tool for Algebra takers who need extra practice in math to raise their Algebra I scores. After completing this workbook, you will have solid foundation and adequate practice that is necessary to ace the Algebra I Test. This workbook is your ticket to score higher on Algebra I test.
The updated version of this hands-on workbook represents extensive exercises, math problems, sample Algebra I questions, and quizzes with answers and detailed solutions to help you hone your math skills, overcome your exam anxiety, and boost your confidence -- and do your best to defeat Algebra I exam on test day.
Each of math exercises is answered in the book which will help you find your weak areas and raise your scores. This is a unique and perfect practice book to beat the Algebra I Test.
Separate math chapters offer a complete review of the Algebra course, including:
- Functions and their applications
- Expressions and Equations
- Inequalities and System of Equations
- Quadratic and Polynomial Operations
- Radical Expressions
- … and many more Algebra I topics
The surest way to succeed on Algebra I is with intensive practice in every math topic tested--and that's what you will get in Algebra I Exercise Book. Each chapter of this focused format has a comprehensive review created by Math experts that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the Algebra I test.
Effortless Math Workbook for the Algebra I contains many exciting and unique features to help you improve your Algebra scores, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the Algebra I courses
- Written by experienced Math tutors and test experts
- Complete coverage of all Algebra I concepts and topics which you will be tested
- Over 2,500 additional Algebra I math practice questions in both multiple-choice and gridin formats with answers grouped by topic, so you can focus on your weak areas
- Abundant Math skill building exercises to help you approach different question types that might be unfamiliar to you
- Exercises on different Algebra I topics such as equations, polynomials, exponents and radicals, functions, etc.
This Algebra I Workbook and other Effortless Math Education books are used by thousands of students each year to help them review core content areas, brush-up in math, discover their strengths and weaknesses, and achieve their best scores on the Algebra test.
Get ready for the Algebra Test with a PERFECT Workbook!