This book reviews a handful of ACT Math topics and concepts such as: Fractions, Mixed numbers, Integers, Percent, Equations, Polynomials, Exponents, Radicals, and more. All topics are simply and concisely explained, allowing you to develop your mathematics skills. Two realistic ACT Math practice tests that reflect the format and question types on the ACT will help you check your exam-readiness and identify where you need more practice.
ACT Math Full Study Guide contains many exciting and unique features to help you prepare for your ACT Math test, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2022 ACT test
- Complete coverage of all ACT Math concepts which you will be tested
- A beginner-friendly guide for all ACT Math topics
- Abundant Math skills building exercises to help you approach unfamiliar question types
- 2 full-length ACT Math practice tests featuring new questions, with decisive answers.
- And much more ..
With ACT Math Full Study Guide, you can focus on rapidly improving your ACT Math test scores. It doesn?t matter if you don?t have a tutor, as this comprehensive ACT Math study guide was designed for self-study in mind. However, this book can also be used with a tutor or for classroom usage.
Ideal for self-study and classroom usage!