ACT Math for Beginners creates confident, knowledgeable students that have all the skills they need to succeed on the ACT. It builds a solid foundation of mathematical concepts through easy-to-understand lessons and basic study guides. Not only does this all-inclusive workbook offer everything you will ever need to conquer the ACT Math test, but it also contains two full-length and realistic ACT Math tests that reflect the format and question types on the ACT to help you check your exam-readiness and identify where you need more practice.
With this book, students will learn math through structured lessons, complete with a study guide for each segment to help understand and retain concepts after the lesson is complete. It includes everything from:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2022 ACT test
- Written by ACT Math tutors and test experts
- Complete coverage of all ACT Math concepts and topics on the 2022 ACT test
- Step-by-step guide for all ACT Math topics
- Over 500 additional ACT math practice questions in both multiple-choice and grid-in formats with answers grouped by topic (so you can focus on your weak areas)
- Abundant Math skills building exercises to help test-takers approach unfamiliar question types
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
- And much more!
With this self-study guide, you won’t need a math tutor to pave your path to success. ACT Math for Beginners is the only book you’ll ever need to master ACT Math concepts and ace the ACT Math test!
Ideal for self-study and classroom usage!