GED Math Exercise book, which reflects the 2019 test guidelines and topics, is dedicated to preparing test takers to ace the GED Math Test. This GED Math workbook's new edition has been updated to replicate questions appearing on the most recent GED Math tests. Here is intensive preparation for the GED Math test, and a precious learning tool for test takers who need extra practice in math to raise their GED Math scores. After completing this workbook, you will have solid foundation and adequate practice that is necessary to ace the GED Math test. This workbook is your ticket to score higher on GED Math.
The updated version of this hands-on workbook represents extensive exercises, math problems, sample GED questions, and quizzes with answers and detailed solutions to help you hone your math skills, overcome your exam anxiety, and boost your confidence -- and do your best to defeat GED exam on test day.
Each of math exercises is answered in the book and we have provided explanation of the answers for the two full-length GED Math practice tests as well which will help test takers find their weak areas and raise their scores. This is a unique and perfect practice book to beat the GED Math Test.
Separate math chapters offer a complete review of the GED Math test, including:
- Arithmetic and Number Operations
- Algebra and Functions,
- Geometry and Measurement
- Data analysis, Statistics, & Probability
- … and also includes two full-length practice tests!
The surest way to succeed on GED Math Test is with intensive practice in every math topic tested- -and that's what you will get in GED Math Exercise Book. Each chapter of this focused format has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep experts that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the GED Math test. Not only does this all-inclusive workbook offer everything you will ever need to conquer GED Math test, it also contains two full-length and realistic GED Math tests that reflect the format and question types on the GED to help you check your exam-readiness and identify where you need more practice.
Effortless Math Workbook for the GED Test contains many exciting and unique features to help you improve your test scores, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2019 GED® test
- Written by GED® Math tutors and test experts
- Complete coverage of all GED Math concepts and topics which you will be tested
- Over 2,500 additional GED math practice questions in both multiple-choice and grid-in formats with answers grouped by topic, so you can focus on your weak areas
- Abundant Math skill building exercises to help test-takers approach different question types that might be unfamiliar to them
- Exercises on different GED Math topics such as integers, percent, equations, polynomials, exponents and radicals
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
This GED Math Workbook and other Effortless Math Education books are used by thousands of students each year to help them review core content areas, brush-up in math, discover their strengths and weaknesses, and achieve their best scores on the GED test.
Do NOT take the GED test without reviewing the Math questions in this workbook!